Dear CLDAA Members:
Your comments and testimonies are valuable to us! CLDAA is seeking your testimonies, and you are welcome to share your line dancing experience with other members on our yearbook and website. Your comments and testimonies need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and this is how:
Testimonies should be no longer than 800 words. Submitted content will be edited for spelling, clarity and concision. All Scripture quotes must be properly referenced including book, chapter, verse and version/translation. Not all submissions will be chosen for publishing. Testimonies that are longer than 800 words, contain excessive spelling and grammar errors, and have unreferenced Scripture quotes, are less likely to be chosen for publication.
1. Your first and last name (not displayed unless requested).
2. Your valid email address.
3. Explain how you would like your byline to display online: first name only, first and last name, or nickname? Be sure to include this information (first name, last name, or nickname) to ensure proper attribution.
4. Write “Submission – Testimony” in the subject line of your email to ensure proper delivery.
5. You must insert the text of your testimony into the body of the email. Do not send your testimony as an attachment! Due to software incompatibility, testimonies that are submitted as attachments will be deleted unread.
6. Photo attachments are allowed (Limit photos to 400×400 pixels – jpg only).